Friday 25 May 2012

HOUSE & THRICE TAG

HI all,
here's a tag I made for the
artistic stamper creative team blog


yes I know it's my house stamps again,
I just can't help it, they seem to fit my mood of late,
& well, they are my designs (trumpet blow much) lol
if you would like to read the post
please click HERE
to be whisked off to the blog,

A BIG thank you to all of you lovely people that have bought
my house stamps, & now the bunting set of stamps,
I am so thrilled you like them as much as I do,
there are more on the way,
but it's top secret on what they are,
Just for now, LOL.
Thanks for stopping by,
Back soon,
Kat x.







2 comments:

  1. Hi Kat, love your house stamps and your tag is lovely!

    Just letting you know that tho your card is scheduled it has not appeared on the blog yet.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your house stamps and your fab tag. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails