Sunday, 26 February 2012

I'M NOT BOSSY JOURNAL PAGE

Hi all,
I'm here today to shear a journal page with a pull out tag,
it's my last project for Feb over at
the artistic stamper creative team blog
if you want the details please click HERE


This is page one of a journal I am going to put together
the plan is, that each page will be different,
this page has a hidden side pocket,
the next page may incorporate a
pull down flap or be a different shape
but each page will have a black binding strip
as shown. 
the idea is to have a more interactive book.


I am quite pleased with this one
I love the Punch & Judy phrase
I think it works so well for this page.


I thought I would show the back.
because it needed to be neat 
I have hidden all the workings inside
by adding a blank sheet,
this has also made a nice thick page.

I used collage sheets from
Cemerony on etsy
to make up this page.
Thanks for stopping by,
Back soon,
Kat x.

5 comments:

  1. Fun, fun, fun. I like your colour combo and background texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Glad to find you and your blog from your post at The Artistic Stamper. Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh - cosmicly awesome !! This is going to be wonderful. Will you actually write in it or will it be a prezzie for someone ? xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails