Wednesday 5 October 2011

A CREATIVE STORY

Hi All,
just a quickie today,
to let you know my first project of the month is over on
the artistic stamper creative team blog
it's an altered board book,
if you would like to read the details of how I made it,
please head over THERE


the little girl comes from Lisa's altered art.com

Hope you like it!
for the next two projects over there on 15th & 25th
I will be shearing two of the pages I have completed inside.

thanks for stopping by,
Back soon,
Kat x.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous and the little image so sweet! Those background stamps are awesome. I saw your description over at the DT blog. Thanks for the clear description on how you achieved this look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails