Friday 5 August 2011

FADED JEANS INSPIRED CARD

Hi all,
PISSSST I have a small blog candy for you to enter,

it's on the left side bar, click the pic to leave your comment,
the winner will be drawn on 19th August.

here's a quick sneak peek at my first project
of the month I have over on
the artistic stamper creative team blog
head over there if you want to read all the details on how I made it,


It would be lovely of you, while you are there
 to leave me a comment,
thank you so much.

That's it, short & I hope sweet,
for today,

Thanks for stopping by,
Back soon,
Kat x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails