Friday 16 September 2011

A BEGINNERS GUIDE TO......

(If the word for a female dog offends please look away now)
......BECOMING A BITCH

Hi All,
I'm here today to shear a little bit of silliness & harmless humor,
I hope it won't offend anybody.

With the kids back to school I have a bit more time to craft
although I have just taken on a bigger work load,
in the way of a promotion, so we will have to see,
I did get a pay rise so it's not all bad (more money for craft stash)lol

anyway back to my project
I bought a collage sheet from Lisa's altered art that I couldn't resist
& this is what I made, (a tiny book of funny)



Ingredients used,

Lisa's collage sheet,
background stamps, all from, the artistic stamper
(Jennie's backgrounds are among my fav stamps ever)
Distress Inks in
(vintage photo, Victorian velvet, bundled sage, scattered straw,tattered rose)
tiny piece of tissue tape,
brown ribbon & 2 silver eyelets
the title on the book was printed of the computer
silver peel offs
(coloured with a brown pro marker before they were peeled off the sheet)

Here's a look at all the pages,










How funny are these ladies &their phrases,


Hope you like it!

That's it for today.
Thanks for stopping by,
Back soon,
Kat x.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails