Wednesday 2 November 2011

GIGGLE FAIRY PAGE

Hi all,
I'm here today to shear a page I made for the
artistic stamper creative team blog
monthly challenge,
the theme this time is BACKGROUNDS
if you would like to join in click the link to read all about how,


I started by putting acrylic paint (hot pink & orange)
 down onto the page with a baby wipe,
then I added the black dots,
with a piece of logo & black acrylic paint,
next I added white rings with,
an old bottle lid & white acrylic paint,

now for the stamps,
(all 3 are  from the artistic stamper)
I stamped the Music background with
Worn lipstick Distress ink, all over,
& then part stamped the  Sequin waste open,
with Rusty hinge Distress Ink,
to random parts of the page,
& lastly the Harlequin background
with Crimson Archival ink as shown.

Here's a few close ups,

 


I added a piece of torn book page for my fairy to stand on,
coloured with a copic marker,
collaged her up from sheets bought from
& stuck her down along with the words,
finally I stamped a flower off the page from the flower power set
also from the artistic stamper.
& coloured it in with a black pen,
then doodled with a white gel pen over the top.


I love the contrast on this page,
what do you think!
If you fancy entering the challenge
head over HERE

that's me for today!
Thanks for stopping by,
Back soon,
Kat x.












1 comment:

  1. I really like your beautiful page and it was great to see the process you went through to make it. I love the colours and design! penny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails