Saturday 5 November 2011

SUNSET RAINBOWS XL TAG

Hi all just a quickie,
I'm here with my first project for the month over at the
artistic stamper creative team blog
It's an XL TAG (this is my first of many)
I am loving this size 10.5 x 21.5cm's
so much more surface to work on, LOL

so here it is,

I went with an autumn theme
(rather appropriate for the time of year I thought, te he hee)
I made up the poem myself, (one of my better ones) LOL
if you would like a step by step then head over to the

Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by,
Back soon,
Kat x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails