Monday 22 November 2010

BUTTERFLIES for sunday stampers challenge

Hi all,
Yes I know it's another tag
(I'm a bit tag crazy at the moment)I can't help it,
mabe it's an illness (I don't want a cure for) lol.

It seems so long since I have entered
THE SUNDAY STAMPERS challenge
over at INK ON MY FINGERS BLOG,

So here's my entry,
for the theme of BUTTERFLIES.


I used Tim's alterations die (fanciful flight),
& hand made paper for my butterfly,
I think he looks Oriental,


For the tag I used a Martha Stewart punch
& fire opal mica spray,
The mask is a decorative adhesive scrapbook strip
that I adapted for this tag.


The hanging bits are part of a necklace a friend gave to me,
 (she thought I was more likely to use it in my crafting
than she was ever likely to wear it) lol.


The sentiment is one of Tim Holtz,
the ribbons & fibers are from my ever growing stash.


I am also going to use this tag as my
MASKS BASICS
for the Compendium of Curiosities Challenge
(as I am still playing catch up) lol.

Hel's asked what a group of butterflies is
well a school teacher told me (yes it was a long time ago)
that it's called a RABLE I have never forgotten it,
because I thought how strange to label something so pretty
with such a rubbish name, LOL

I'm off to link this up at Hel's blog,
thanks for stopping by,
back soon Kat x.

3 comments:

  1. Loving your tag - great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, I agree it does look oriental and I adore the bits of necklace along the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat, am so sorry I didn't see this before - please forgive me for being sooo late arriving to see your GORGEOUS creation! Thanks for joingin in with the SUnday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails