Saturday 13 November 2010

XMAS SCRAPS ***TAG***

A lovely hello to you all,

I feel so much better today,
(I am almost back to my normal self)

I got up this morning & dashed into my craft room
& only came out for lunch (tee  he hee)

I have made a tag for the the stamp man challenge
this time the theme is CHRISTMAS, click on the link to read all the details.


I cut a tag from red card as my base,
I then cut a smaller one from scrap paper
 & layered scraps of patterned papers onto it,
then edged it with brushed corduroy DI, to age it up a bit,
then stuck them together as shown.


I made the fragment charms as Tim shows us in his book,
(this is a catch up tag for the compendium of curiosities challenges,
that I told you about a few posts ago,
this one is for week 17 [fragment charms]
another one down, still a few to go but I'm getting there)


the tree is a paper artsy hot pick stamp,
that I stamped in versa mark,
then heat embossed with glittery embossing powder,
I then cut it out,
I went all over it with brushed corduroy DI, to age it again,
I did the same with the sentiment sticker
& added a couple of brads.


next I want to show you the tag hole,
when you make a tag yourself you don't get the nice bit round the hole,
so I make my own with 2 circle punches & stick it over the top,
I think it looks just like the real thing & finishes it off nicely.


all that's left to say is, a gem glued to the star for a bit of bling
& red satin ribbon through the hole,
& it's job done.

hope you like it.

I would love to read your comments,
please speak to me,
I won't bit honest
(well not very hard anyway lol)

May I take this opportunity to say thank you
to all you lovely people that have wished me better, &
the lovely comments you have all left me,

I appreciate every single comment I get from you. 
so thank you once again.


well I'm off to link this up over at the stamp man blog,
thanks for stopping by,
back soon
Kat x.

5 comments:

  1. Your tag is just beautiful I'm glad your feeling better. shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, stunning tag!!! I loooove it. Very Christmas, very Tim! Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh gorgeous tag and I'm still playing catch up with the CC challenge too.

    A.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag Kat. So glad you are feeling better.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails