Monday 21 March 2011

FAIRY CANVAS

Hi all,
where have you been? I hear you ask,
well lets just say real life has been getting in the way a lot lately,
in the form of decorating, house work, husband, son, even the pets & work etc,
I'm sure you can all relate,
I miss crafting so much, I can't wait to get back to it.

I have still been checking in on you lovely lot, &
seeing what you have all been up to,
there's some really grate creations being made out there,

I notice around blog land there are lots of whimsical faces being painted,
so I thought I would give that a go,
I have never drawn a face let alone painted on, in my life (so be kind lol)

Here is my first attempted, what do you think?


I used Eco Friendly acrylic paints,
a cheep pound shop canvas
(if it didn't work I didn't want to waste a good one lol)
sequin waste, lids & tops,
crafty notions guilding flakes,
buttons & flower gems,
the words were printed on the computer,
a pencil & a black fine liner.
I think that's all!


This photo is a good shot of the guilding flakes, (ooh shiny)


A close up of the journaling.


For a first attempted I think she turned out quite well,
Hope you like her!


Thanks for stopping by,
Back soon,
Kat x.

6 comments:

  1. Wow Kat, she is WONDERFUL!!!! Looks like you have been doing these for yonks... I did a face ages ago and it looked like it had been smacked ROFL... you deffo have the knack x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful...really lovely - faces are so hard but you did a fab job...be warned they are addictive...this might just take the place of tags!
    Love your background too!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful. I especially love her mouth. My faces always look lop-sided.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! Love her gulided wings! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is amazing, i wouldnt have guessed this is your first attempt its gorgeous !!! i love those wings too xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails