Saturday, 16 April 2011

GRUNGE MONDAY WEEK 3

Hi all,
I'm in a hurry today,
I've been paint fusioning all week
& almost forgot to make my GRUNGE MONDAY entry

so I got up & made it in a rush this morning before anyone else was up.

for anyone that doesn't know, this is a  fab new challenge over at studio L3
It's called GRUNGY MONDAY & its week 3
click HERE to find out all about it.

The challenge this week is to use
ADIRONDACK COLOR WASHES

Here's my rather rushed effort


Here's what I used,
movers & shapers die (tag & bookplate)
old book page,
Adirondack color wash (sunset orange & wild plum)
mica mask (tulip damask)
distress ink
(spun sugar, Victorian velvet, pine needles & crushed olive)
Wendy Vecchi stamps
silver butterfly, stars & natural twine
are from my stash.


as you can see I have rushed the photos as well


but I thought it was better to do a rush job
than miss a week,
anyway there it is,
I'm off to do the house work that I have neglected all week, lol

Thanks for stopping by,
Back soon,
Kat x.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is absolutely beautiful. I love that color combination. Your flowers are stunning. I just bought my first set of WV, can;t wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way your backgound turned out, looks really cool. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Kat! This is fabulous {especially for a "rush job"} Everything came together perfectly and love your background!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Kat, this is spectacular! The masked Color Wash looks fabulous, and the overstamping is perfect. The flower is nothing short of magnificent!!! Wow! I love the layered butterfly as well. This is such a gorgeous work of art.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails