Thursday 14 April 2011

SHHHHH!!! Sneak Peek no2

Hi all,
I'm back today with the second project I have done for
the artistic stamper creative team blog
I have loved every minute of it,
& I am so grateful to Hel's & Jennie for the chance to show my
stuff on the blog.

Here's a couple of Sneak Peeks of project number 2,
                                       

So hot foot it over to 
& check it out.

I have one more project to do & it goes on
the blog around the 28th
so please come back for that,

Now, a quick thank you to you all for your support,
& a big thanks to Hel's & Jennie once again,
& just to let you know, you can buy any of  the
stash I used in this project at
Jennie has such a vast product range
& some cool stash you may not have seen any wear else,
Go check that out if your in a shopping mood.

Well that's me for today.

Thanks for stopping by,
Back soon,
Kat x.

1 comment:

  1. LOED this. its inspired me no end. i might have to try this out. (will obviously credit you and link back to you if it works and i manage to blog something )

    you have such a professional finish to your work. (I am a messy messy worker)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails