Saturday 28 January 2012

ART JOURNAL 2012 page 2

Hi all,
I am quite excited about showing this page,
I am pleased with the colour & how it turned out,
(Picture doesn't do it justice)


Here's what I used :-

Raven doll collage sheet from
Digital image 4 you, on etsy.com

Distress ink colours :-
Weathered Wood, Iced Spruce, Bundled Sage,
Peeled Paint, Antique Linen & Gathered Twigs

Stamps :-
Punk Plaid (the artistic stamper)
Grunge Dots (Tim Holtz, Ultimate Grunge)

Gesso, Copic Markers, Black Pit Pen, White Gel pen

The branch I drew free hand,
the main quote I made up, then printed out on my computer,
I Goggled, the word raven & found out some interesting facts,
which I added around the birds & along the branch,
to read them double click the picture.

Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by,
Back soon, 
Kat x.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails