Thursday 16 September 2010

JUST CLOWNING AROUND

Here is a series of three ATC's that I made using Joanna Sheen's
ATC assistant cd Rom,


This CD has a wealth of images & backing papers specially sized for them,
it covers a vast amount of subjects & styles
suitable for any occasion or project.

here is a close up of each one,

I love the mini sets of cards,

the sad clown has a rubbish hand,
 the other clowns look like they are laughing at him,

anyone would think I planed it that way LOL,


You can head over to joanna sheen website from here, just click on her name,
I always have a list as long as my arm, when I browse this website,
go check it out, I bet you find some cool stuff,
 it's free P&P for the UK all the time on any size order how cool is that.

well that's it from me today,
I'm off to see what's new on Joanna's website.
Back soon Kat x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails