This time the theme is DISTRESS,
If you are not familiar with this challenge here is a link to there blog
so you can read all about it, the stamp man challenges blog
I decided to use a lot of favorites on this tag,
here is the list of what I used,
- distress ink pads (brushed corduroy, peeled paint & spiced marmalade)
- distress embossing powder (vintage photo)
- distress embossing ink pad (Tim holts)
- clear embossing powder (detailed)
- archival ink pad (coffee)
- Tim Holtz visual artistry collection stamp sets (life's possibilities, lost & found & french market)
- manila tag (size 16cm x 8cm)
- a paper distresser (Tim Holtz)
- cut & dry foam
- & from my stash ( organza ribbon, 3 glass beads, mixed fibers &a metal dragonfly)
Here are some close ups
(I hope you can see the dimension & detail from the pic's)
This is only the second tag I have ever made but I am definitely hooked
on making them, I was wondering how to store them?
has any one got any suggestions?
I don't want to swash them in some sort of album because of the dimension
(I wouldn't fit many in anyway)
Please leave me a comment or suggestion on this one,
I do look back to see if anyone has left comments on older posts,
I love to here from you, and it also lets me know if anyone is reading my blog
so I don't think I am waisting my time posting up my creations,
thanks so much for your time in advance,
OK I'm off to link this one up Back soon Kat x.
UP DATE: I got top five for this tag over at the stampman challenge blogspot.com
how cool is that!