Monday 3 January 2011

BEST/FAVOURITE project for 2010

Over at the stamp man challenges blog
they have a special challenge up this time,


It's challenge #13
(you have to pick your best/favorite project you made in 2010)
there is also a blog hop with grate prizes,
click HERE to go check it out.

It was hard for me to pick just one project,
(because I like different ones for different reasons)
but I finally settled on this one.


It has lots of my favorite stamps on it,


I have used lots of different techniques in making it,


It has lots of lovely Idea-ology on it,


& I love the colours,


It was the first time I used one of these mirrors in my crafting,

I have gone on to use these mirrors a lot since, in different ways & styles
(they are so versatile & inexpensive, which is always a plus for me)
but although I like the others, this one remains my all time favorite.

So for me in reflection this has to be my winner,
hope you all at the stamp man agree.

UP DATE,
 THIS PIECE WON A PRIZE
OVER ON the stamp man challenges blog
thankyou so much for picking me,
I'm chuffed to bits.

Thanks for stopping by today,
Back soon,
Kat x.

9 comments:

  1. Wow! That is absolutely amazing. Just gorgeous. I can see why it's your favourite make :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful project, I can understand why you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mirror is gorgeous,i like your altered art alot and it must have been a difficult choice to make.good luck
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - On reflection... made me smile!!

    Hey, this is ... TRULY DIVINE!!! LOVE absolutely everything about this gorgeous piece of art Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow Kat! This is gorgeous. I have never seen anything like it, its fab! :)
    I love everything about it, great vintagy feel, but it has so much more than that, its inspirational and something I would just look at all day long (and not the reflection, no! :) lol)

    Thanks for visiting my blog, your blog is gorgeous, am now following.

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love it!! The colour is gorgeous and the images you have chosen are fantastic!! A beautiful piece. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!! this is just too amazing for words! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your calander page, the clock stamps are fab!(I couldn't post on the actual entry as blogger wasn't playing!) Looking forward to this challenge and seeing more of your pages, you have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is absolutely beautiful. I love the stamps, the composition and the colours are so effective. Brilliant stuff, well done! Thanks so much for sharing and joining in with us at The Stamp Man.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails