Tuesday 18 January 2011

CATCH UP TAGS

Hi all,
Today I would like to shear 3 tags I made
for the weeks I have missed for the
COMPENDIUM OF CURIOSITIES Challenge
over at studio L3,

I started to join in about halfway through & decided to make a tag every week,
I wanted to make the weeks I had missed so I have a full set,
after these 3 I only have 5 more before I'm all caught up (so that's not to bad)
I should be just about there by the time the challenge is over (lol)

Here they are,
tag no 1
Over at the artistic stamper creative team blog
the monthly theme this time is THINGS WITH WINGS
I have already entered 2 other pieces
but I am going to enter this one as well
as I can't resist I love things with wings (hope that's OK)


this tag is  for TINTED VISION FRAGMENTS week 7

I used alcohol ink,
oregano, hazelnut, pebble & denim,

Distress ink,
spun sugar, faded jean, brushed corduroy,
vintage photo & stormy sky.


The stamps are, Tim Holtz (wings)
& Wendy Vecchi (both phrases)

I also used,
a Cuttle bug embossing folder,
manila tag, paper scraps, a fragment & some fibers


The image is from a sheet that was in a bargain bin at a show
so not sure on manufacturer.

Tag number 2,


this tag is for CHIPPED ENAMEL Week 12,

Distress inks used are,
broken china, wild honey, pine needles,
tea dye & vintage photo.

Stamps are Tim Holtz (sun ray)
Wendy Vecchi (phrase)
Paper Artsy (twig/bird)


I also used,
a white tag, Tim Holts caged bird die,
fibers, Idea-ology swivel clasp,

metal charms & vintage photo distress embossing powder,
paper flowers from a bargain bin at the same show as above,
& the wooden bird came from the artistic stamper.

Tag number 3,


this tag is for WATER STAMPING Week 1,

Distress inks used,
vintage photo, faded jean, aged mahogany
& pine needles.

stamp for background is a Wendy Vecchi,


also used,
white tag, fibers, rub on (phrase)
wooden leaves & gold ribbon from my stash,
grunge paper & sunset mica spray to make the rose,
the beady bit is an earring I found in the street.

well that's it so far,
hope you like them,

Thanks for stopping by,
Back soon,
Kat x.

2 comments:

  1. They are all absolutely beautiful, but i especially love the first one, you should come and play along at the artistic stamper 'things with wings' challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow each one of these is just amazing!!!! such inspiring work!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails