Thursday 5 August 2010

FLOURISHING QUARTET

This is a class I attended at L B crafts. It was run by Linda Elbourne.
She is such a talented lady & very modest too, she has a wealth of inspiration on her blog,
click here A Crafting Journey. to check it out.


In the class I learned all about the power of a baby wipe when useing acrylic paints, & how to die cut
Ten Second Studio metal properly, (it's all about the tape sandwich)LOL.

I had a lovely day, not only was it very informative, it was also so much fun. I left her class all reved up, with the confidence to go home & put all I have learned into my craft projects.

Here are some close up's


I am not going into detail on this one incase you want to do the class.

That's it for now TTFN Kat x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails