Friday 6 August 2010

I'M A BIG FAN OF ........

I thought I would show one of my cards today instead of an altered art piece.

I wanted to share with you my best selling card of all time.

I have sold this card for lots of occasions (wedding, birthday, anniversary, thank yous ) I have even sold it to a lady that wanted one for herself to put in her glass cabinet like an ornament (I took that as a massive compliment).
This card has huge dimension so I use silicone glue for that,the Images & patterned paper are from CD's by Joanna Sheen, the fan shape is embossed on one of the glitter girls boards & then the embossing is all refined with peel offs.

the photo's don't pick up the depth or the embossing very well (sorry about that)


that was a quick post today back soon Kat x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails