Friday 20 August 2010

TISSUE BOX TASTIC...

I love making these tissue boxes,
The template is from Creative Expressions.


This one is made in the same way as the mirror a few posts ago,
All you do is measure the surface you want to cover, then chop the card up into stamp able sized pieces, as you can see I used all time related stamps again ( I seem to be drawn to time stamps like a bee to a honey pot,I can't seem to resist a clock style stamp, I think it's an illness, trouble is I don't want a cure ) LOL.

I used WALNUT STAIN to stamp the images with ,
then blended with BRUSHED CORDUROY & PEELED PAINT on all the pieces,
I then stuck them back together again onto the tissue box.

Here are some close ups of all 4 sides,




I find that the tissue boxes are an easy object to try out new crafting techniques on,
They also make up quite quickly & easily,
as well as being practical they make a great gift to give someone who is unwell to cheer them up.



Hope you like it,

Oh how fab I noticed I have another follower ( welcome Kristi )
I love to read all your comments, it puts a big smile on my face
to think that people have taken the time to post them, 

Well that's it from me today, back soon Kat x.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kat, such a gorgeous tissue box! I love the Stamps and the colours. Thanks for popping over!
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails